Mintz + Hoke Honored with Five 2021 Mercury Awards
AVON, Conn. (Nov. 17, 2021)— Mintz + Hoke, an immersively different, full-service advertising agency 50 years strong, is pleased to announce recent honors with five Mercury Awards from the Greater Connecticut Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). The agency was one of two individuals and 15 organizations honored, winning a total of five awards, the most of any entrant.
Awards won include two Silver Awards and three Bronze Awards. The PRSA Mercury Awards honor the talents and accomplishments of the best and brightest public relations communications professionals in Connecticut.
Mintz + Hoke brought home the following honors:
- Mintz + Hoke 50th Anniversary | Phase One: Brand Update – Events and Observances of Seven or More Days in the Campaigns Category
- The American Radio Relay League (ARRL) Website Revamp – Website, External in the Tactics Category
- Connecticut Foodshare Rebrand – External Communications in the Campaigns Category
- Mintz + Hoke Social Media Campaign – Social Media in the Campaigns Category
- Antares 2021 Thought Leadership Campaign – Website, External in the Tactics Category
“We have worked hard to cultivate a team culture that makes Mintz + Hoke immersively different and we are honored to see our efforts recognized by PRSA,” said Sara-Beth Donovan, Mintz + Hoke Principal, Media. “These awards come at a great time for us to now take a moment, celebrate our 50th anniversary, our achievements, and reflect on everything we have accomplished in this challenging year.”
The Greater Connecticut Chapter of PRSA was created to advance the work of public relations professionals statewide by providing networking opportunities, professional development and other resources at the local level, as well as through regional and national affiliations.
For more news and resources on Mintz + Hoke, visit our press kit.